Many people go between jobs with no health insurance. There is a quick, inexpensive, and easy option called Short-term Health Insurance
to solve this problem!
Click here to get an instant online quote!
If you decide to apply you can do it online, and just answer a couple health questions and your policy will start automatically.
For a better and less expensive option than COBRA, and a quick and easy option while you're waiting for your new health benefits to start with your new job you should look at short-term health insurance. This is a great option anytime you need 6-12 months of health coverage that is very affordable and still provides good coverage.
An ideal time to consider short-term health insurance would be:
1. Between jobs
2. Waiting for empoyer benefits to begin (new hire waiting period)
3. Student or recent graduate
4. Without coverage temporarily due to job or life changes
5. Part-time, temporary, or seasonal employee waiting to pick up benefits
6. Retired or waiting for Medicare eligibility